Now, in English subject and for 4 lessons, each group is going to choose one of these streets and create an interactive picture about their featured figure.
With the help of the online software http://www.thinglink.com, you will create your own picture. Follow these steps:
Use the picture you took in the street as the background (upload it in "my images")
Start tagging the picture with the information you need to include:
- Biography of the figure: link to a webpage with the information + tags with the most relevant information (at least 4)
- List of main works (with the link to the webpage where you found the information). Don't include all the works, only the most important ones.
- Picture(s) to illustrate his/her biography and the topic.
- A song which illustrates the topic.
- A link to your blog and the general project blog.
- Video or videos where all the members in the group talk about the figure.
- Any links that you find interesting for the topic.
Embed your interactive pictures in your project blogs and leave here a comment with the link.
Deadline: 4th December.
Here you've got an image I've created to give you detailed instructions:
Print out the rubric and give it to your teacher when the interactive picture is finished: