Before doing it, make sure you understand the difference between Present Perfect and Past Simple:
In pairs, copy the following questions in a WORD DOCUMENT and find information on the Internet to answer them:
1-Has the man ever landed on the Moon? Who did it? When?
2-How long have the Mars exploration Rovers been in Mars? When did they arrive? What are their main objectives?
3-Has England ever been a Republic? Who was the first King or Queen? When?
4-What has been the last Olympic record in the 200m? And in the marathon? Who broke it? when?
5-Where have the Rolling Stones played for the last time? When? Can you find the playlist for that show?
6-Who have been the last Nobel Prizes? In which categories?
- Write full, original answers: always rephrase the question. Use the information on the Internet to write your own answers (don't copy the information word by word).
- Use the present perfect and the past simple correctly: you must know the difference before!
- Revise carefully the spelling and the punctuation in all the document.
- Copy the link to the page where you found the information from.
This activity will represent 1.5 points in your next exam.
RESOURCES (you can use different webpages, too):
- Moon Landing
- Mars Exploration
- Britain and the Monarchy
- Olympic Records in Athletics
- The Rolling Stones Official
- Nobel Prize
- 4th B, C: 28th October.
- 4th A: 8th November.